Skills to ensure a memorable customer experience at every customer touch point.
This intensive crash course in passenger services is designed to make you both customer-focused and knowledgeable in the many roles you may fill as a front-line employee. Course topics include customer service best practices, conflict management and the development of other soft skills combined with a review of international passenger and baggage handling standards.
What you will learn
Upon completing this course you will have the skills to:
- Respond professionally to customer requests and complaints
- Maintain composure when dealing with difficult passengers, converting crisis situations into opportunities
- Manage irregular operations and execute strategies to get back on track quickly
- Use and endorse e-tickets
- Comply with passenger and baggage handling standards
- Transfer your knowledge to your colleagues and employees