- Meet compliance standards and master the use of IATAâ€™s Live Animals Regulations manual
- Protect the safety and welfare of animals on the ground and in the air
- Review and discuss special routings and animal behaviours
- Identify and implement procedures to handle emergency situations
- Understand the container design principles for live animals.
- Proper use of IATAâ€™s Live Animals Regulations manual
- Special routings and animal behaviour
- Completion of the Shipperâ€™s Certification for Live Animals, the Notification to Captain (NOTOC) and CITES documentation
- Shippers and airlines responsibilities
- Classification and identification of live animals
- Packaging, documentation and marking requirements for live animal shipments
- Shipment of endangered species
- Load planning calculation
- Delay and emergency handling.
Curriculum is empty