Basic fish & Hygiene
Course Aim / Objectives
Reduce Infections Caused by Key Food Borne Pathogens and Outbreaks Associated Infections Associated with Food Commodity Group.
Reduce Allergic Reactions of Consumers Who Follow Key Food Safety Practices and Antimicrobial Resistance.
- RMINES and VERMINE Control
- Good Palletization Practices
- Product Flow in Export Bond
- Food Safety
- Good Handling Practice
- Personal Hygiene /Good Hygiene Practices
- Waste Disposal and Vermin Control
- Cleaning Procedures
- Equipmentâ€™s and Detergents
- Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP)
Curriculum is empty